Church in the Glory with a Prophetic Edge
A Spirit-Filled Online Church Experience with No Geographic Boundaries
led by Pastors & Prophetic Leaders, Matt & Stephanie Sorger
To raise up and disciple radical lovers of Jesus who know who they are in Christ, who live an abundant, whole, healed and free life, and who are empowered to give that life away to others.
Glory Life Church is a growing online community. Join us EACH WEEK to be
encouraged, empowered and filled afresh with God’s Spirit.
LIVE OPEN MEETING: Monday night, 8pm EST
On ALL Matt’s social media channels including Facebook, YouTube and Periscope.
- Anointed preaching/teaching by Matt Sorger
- Prayer Ministry for all in attendance
- The freedom and moving of the Holy Spirit
- God’s tangible
presence and glory
Glory Life Church also has 2 LEVELS of MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITY. If you feel God is leading you to our community and you want to make us your church, we welcome you to our family.
Members have the ability to join in deeper relationship with Pastors Matt and Stephanie and with one another. This will be facilitated several ways:
Enrolling in Level 1 Church Membership is completely FREE and means you are becoming an official part of Glory Life eChurch. You can do so by filling out the simple Registration Form below.
1. Join our Live Streams on FB, YouTube or Twitter each week, participate and receive from God.
2. Deeper Connection and Relationship - We will have a private Church Facebook Group where members can receive weekly inspiration from Matt and Stephanie and from one another. We will encourage one another and pray for each other.
3. Anointed Pastoring & Worship Experience - Be encouraged by Glory Life Church's international team of pastors and worship leaders. Each week in our Facebook Church group page we will offer anointed devotionals from our team of pastors and worship leaders. You will be able to receive personal encouragement and prayer. We will also have special times of worship together with anointed worship leaders from around the world. Each month will feature a fresh, anointed sound of worship. God’s glory will fill your home as you join in.
As a LEVEL 2 Church Member you will receive all the benefits of Level 1 General membership PLUS extra ministry benefits.
1. Giving - As a Level 2 member you feel God leading you to commit financially to sow into Glory Life eChurch & its community and outreach in a consistent way, as you would a home church. This is your church and giving is an expression of the heart. You say, "I'm a part of it. I'm committed to it. I want to see the outreach of the church grow." You can give a recurring donation on a weekly or monthly basis. We ask all members to pray and ask God what you should sow into the function of the church. God blesses sowing into the spiritual storehouse. We believe in practicing the principle of honor: honoring God, His presence, the work of ministry and sowing in faith trusting God for provision in our lives.
To develop further community and church relationship, Level 2 Members receive:
2. Video Zoom Connects - We will host a monthly Zoom video meeting where Level 2 church members can interact with Matt & Stephanie and receive encouragement from the word and prayer ministry. This will be a significant way to build further community and relationship. There will be meet and greet times and we will have the ability to personally meet you and know your face, name & heart. We will also have special IMPARTATION SERVICES BY ZOOM with our Level 2 Church Members. These are going to be both relationship building and anointed!
3. Missions - As part of our church outreach we will be rescuing and supporting trafficked children around the world. Through our tithes and offerings Glory Life eChurch will fund and support rescued children and other missions endeavors.
4. Ministry Opportunity - As the church grows there will be opportunity for
you to minister in several capacities. We will raise up intercessors, a
ministry prayer team, a healing team, small group leaders and more. *If you are
interested in being involved please let us know. Email us at [email protected].
When you become a LEVEL 2 MEMBER of Glory Life eChurch relationship will be cultivated not only through our private online FB church community, but monthly interactive zoom calls & ministry opportunities as well.
1. THE WORD OF GOD: Honor and live by the word of God. Be a people who know the word and have our hearts and minds saturated with biblical truth.
2. GODLY PRIORITIES: God first, then family, then ministry.
3. HONOR: Cultivate
a spirit of honor within the church. Respect, value and love each other. Honor
differences within the greater Body of Christ and choose to be those who unite
and exhort, rather than divide and tear down.
4. FRUIT & GIFTS: Cultivate both the fruit of the Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit.
5. INTIMACY: Seek to cultivate close, intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ, empowered by the Holy Spirit. Honor and value the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Always welcome and invite the moving of the Holy Spirit into our lives and gatherings.
6. PRAYER: Stay
connected to the vine, Jesus, through a life of prayer. Prayer is more than an
activity, it is a lifestyle and a position of the heart.
7. UNITY: Pray for one another. Encourage one another. Serve one another. Speak life over one another.
8. FORGIVE: Walk in love and forgiveness and overcome offense when it tries to sneak in.
9. LOVE is our
greatest aim and goal. Love God, love people.
10. WORSHIP: Give to God the worship due Him. Pour
out our love to God in pure worship that is in Spirit and truth.
11. CHRISTLIKENESS: Seek to be Christlike and
depend on the Holy Spirit for strength and grace to live how God calls us to
live. Seek to live a holy life, consecrated and set apart to God.
12. CONFESSION & REPENTANCE: When you confess
your sins to God He is faithful and just to forgive your sin. Live a life where
you confess any sin that you are convicted of and keep a clear heart before
God. Turn away from sin and live fully for God.
13. GRACE: Come boldly to the throne of grace to
receive God’s help right when you need it.
14. EVANGELIZE: Share your faith with others through action and words. Let your light shine through the life you live and share Jesus with others God brings you to.